NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Sweepstakes is open only to current US residents and all winners may only redeem Prizes in the geographic areas in which Seamless.com operates.
3) Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins on May 14th at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on June 17th at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4) How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Promotion Period submit an entry form at the Bunch-A-Lunch Tab on Seamless’s Facebook® Fan page. To submit an entry form, Entrant must do the following: (a) go to the Bunch-A-Lunch Tab on Seamless’s Facebook® Fan page (https://www.facebook.com/seamless); and (b) follow the on-screen instructions on the entry form (“Entry Form”). If you are not yet a fan of the Seamless’s Facebook® Fan, then you must select the “Like” button to become a fan in order to access the Bunch-A-Lunch tab. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. To enter via the Seamless’s Facebook® Fan you must be a registered user of Facebook and comply with the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities found at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms. To the extent of any conflict between these Official Rules and the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, these Official Rules will apply. If, in the opinion and sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor, any entry violates any law, rule or regulation or infringes upon the rights of any third party, is inaccurate, illegible, incomplete or irregular in any way, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, Sponsor may disqualify the entry. This Sweepstakes may be cancelled in the event that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, an insufficient number of eligible entries are received. Entry is limited to one entry per person per 24-hour period during the Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®.
5) Notification of Winners. Becoming an Entrant is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules.
Except where prohibited by law, each Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release and provide any additional information that may be required by Sponsor. If required, Winners must return all such required documents via fax (or as otherwise instructed) within forty-eight (48) hours with originals being sent via U.S. Mail within seven (7) days following attempted notification or such potential finalist/winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and another Winner may be selected. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, such documents must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and the prize will be awarded in the name of and delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Rules, will be strictly enforced.
Sponsor reserves the right to post each Winner’s first name and Submission on GrubHub’s Facebook® Fan page. Winners shall be announced no later than June 20th 2014.
Prizes/Drawings: During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor’s computer program will randomly select, from among all eligible Entry Forms to win a Prize (“Winner” or collectively, “Winners”). Winning Entrants will be notified no later than May 12, 2014 whether or not Entrant has won one of the randomly selected prizes as follows and described in the chart below (“Prize”).
PRIZES: Lunch for a Month Prize, consisting of one (1) digital promotional code (“Free Food Code”) valued in the amount of $450.00; Lunch for a Week Prize, consisting of one (1) Free Food Code valued in the amount of $105.00; or Lunch! consisting of one (1) Free Food Code valued in the amount of $15.00
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for a Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are solely responsible for any local, state or federal taxes, and any other taxes, fees and costs connected with winning the prize. Prizes in the form of a Free Food Code must be used on Seamless.com or on the Seamless apps for iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ or Blackberry® smartphone. Free Food Code is only valid on personal (non-corporate) accounts. Discount may be stacked. The minimum order must be $1, excluding tax, tip and delivery charges. Free Food Codes expire on September 12, 2014.
Sponsor will email prizes to potential Winners within 21 days of the date Sponsor received their Entry. Prizes will be emailed to the email address provided on the Entry Form.
The Chart below describes the Prizes and Odds of the Sweepstakes. The total ARV of the prizes is $4800. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a Prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winners. Where applicable, U.S. federal regulations require the issuance of a 1099 Form to the winner of any prize with a value in excess of $599.
|Prize||Estimated Number of Prizes Awarded||Estimated Odds*||Retail Value||Expiration||Total ApproximateRetail Value|
|Lunch for a Month: Free Food Code||1||1:4,285||$450.00||90 days||$450.00|
|Lunch for a Week: Free Food Code||20||1:214||$105.00||90 days||$2,100.00|
|Lunch!: Free Food Code||150||1:28||$15.00||90 days||$2,250.00|
*Odds are based on the number of estimated total entries during the Promotion Period.
6) Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, testimonials, statements, prize information, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant and winner agrees to participate in any and all publicity and promotional activities (except where prohibited) in connection with this Sweepstakes as reasonably designated by Sponsor.
7) Release: BY PARTICIPATING OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, SWEEPSTAKES PARTNERS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, FACEBOOK® AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL EXISTING OR FUTURE ACTUAL OR ALLEGED ACTIONS, CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITIES OF WHATEVER NATURE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WRONGFUL DEATH AND DISABILITY), PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY OTHER KIND, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF MISUSE OF THE PRICE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES.
8) Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims.
9) General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Where legal, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes permission (and, where legal, Entrant agrees to confirm that grant in writing) to use in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed (including but not limited to the Internet), the Entrant’s name, likeness, voice, biographical information, and image for promotional, trade and/or publicity purposes without notice and at no additional compensation or review, unless prohibited by United States law. Submission of entry grants Sponsor and its agents the right in perpetuity to reproduce, publish, use, edit, adapt and/or modify such entry information, in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without compensation to entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for human error, theft, destruction, or damage to entries, or other factors beyond its reasonable control.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. The use of automated or third party software or website to play the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Electronically or mechanically reproduced entries shall be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, all Entry Forms will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail account associated with the Facebook ID used to submit the Entry Form. For these purposes, the e-mail account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to the e-mail address by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Disqualified or ineligible Entrants shall forfeit any awarded Prizes. Any attempt to submit an Entry using multiple or different Facebook ID or Facebook ID information will disqualify such Entry Form and the Entrant may be disqualified and any awarded Prizes may be forfeited. Forfeited prizes will not be re-awarded to alternate winners. All properly claimed Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Notice of suspension/modification will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/seamless. Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (except where prohibited by law). The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®.
Any fraud or attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to cooperate in the prosecution of any such individual(s) to pursue all remedies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety or any portion thereof if its integrity or proper operation is undermined, or because of any force majeure event and, in such case, to select the winner from the eligible entries received prior to cancellation or suspension.
10) Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: To waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including without limitation the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, City of New York, New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
11) Winners List: For the names of the Prize Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to: Bunch-A-Lunch Sweepstakes, Seamless North America LLC, 1065 Avenue of the Americas Floor 15, New York, New York 10018. Lists will be sent when the Promotion Period is over. Requests for Winners Lists must be received by June 14th.
12) Sponsor: Sweepstakes, Seamless North America LLC, 1065 Avenue of the Americas Floor 15, New York, New York 10018. 800.905.9322 (Option 2)
13) Copy of Official Rules: A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained upon request by emailing the email@example.com.