Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry. Seamless and MenuPages are the nation’s leading sources of local restaurant information and mobile/online ordering. We deliver food happiness to over 1.5 million customers and many of the world’s largest companies. In addition, Seamless offers a career filled with innovation and opportunity to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our family.
Seamless, the company powering the digital food ordering revolution, is hosting an interview open house at our office in Sandy, Utah.
Who we’re looking for: Qualified customer service reps who demonstrate a desire to work for New York’s hottest tech start up! Qualified candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Flexibility to work from either 7am-3pm or 3pm-midnight including some weekends
- 1-3 years of previous customer service experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- College degree is preferred
- Bring an up-to-date resume & a notepad and pen
- Research the company at www.seamless.com and bring along any questions
- Most importantly, be sure to bring your passion, enthusiasm, and a smile!
When it’s happening:
Tuesday, October 9th from 3pm-7pm and Wednesday, October 10th from 9am – 1pm
All resumes will be accepted but interviews will be on a first come, first serve basis. We will be extending job offers to top candidates before the end of the week!
Where we’re located:
150 West Civic Center Drive
Sandy, Utah 84070