A Day in the Life of a Sushi Lover… In Pictures
It may not be International Sushi Day (that’s June 18, of course), but sometimes you just want a day full of sushi. Here’s what the perfect sushi day should look like:
1. Start your day off with the breakfast of sushi champions: Bacon sushi!
2. Lounge around in your sushi pajamas.
3. Flick on the TV and watch President Obama on the campaign trail.
4. Iron your favorite t-shirt.
5. Put on your shoes.
6. Time to head to work…
7. Get into work and check your e-mail.
8. Write some memos to your colleagues.
9. Ehrmergerd, your lover sent flowers to the office. Valentine’s Day comes early this year!
10. Snap a pic of those flowers and post it on FB!
11. Lunch time!
12. Head to the park and play with some cute and cuddly animals.
13. You want to take this dog home…
14. And this puppy too.
15. Can’t forget about this adorable little fellow.
16. Check out the latest art exhibit.
17. Go shopping for a Halloween costume.
18. But settle on a costume that’s more unique.
19. Time for your weekly mani.
20. They’re already selling Peeps for Easter? Amazing!
21. Unload your backpack when you’re back home.
22. Have a simple, yet elegant dinner, delivered to your door.
23. And a healthy dessert.
24. Then treat yourself to a slightly less healthy dessert. After all, it’s only sushi.
25. Curl up with your favorite movie.
26. Play with your Legos.
27. And go to bed, knowing that you can do it all again tomorrow!
28. Have sweet, sweet, sweet dreams (filled with your favorite mythical sushi creatures)!