At Grubhub, we work hard to surprise and delight our diners through food at all the moments that matter to them — moments like streaming beloved shows online!
Today, we are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with HBO NOW to help diners across the country settle in for an amazing evening, featuring their favorite foods paired with their favorite HBO shows. This means it just got even easier for Grubhub diners to quickly and easily order meals to match the mood of current HBO favorites like Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley and Veep and classics like The Sopranos.
Just in time for the season premieres of Veep, Silicon Valley, and Game of Thrones, “Dine in and Feast with HBO NOW” will be available from April 21st through April 27th.
Here’s a sneak peak at the cuisines that will be available to pair with HBO fan favorites:
- Game of Thrones fans can feast family style with the best of Westeros
- Silicon Valley fans can get energized via coding fuel from the hacker house
- Girls fans will enjoy choosing from hipster favorites, from organic food to Yakiniku
- Sopranos fans can gather their crew for a classic Italian sit-down
- VEEP fans can order from a list of All-American indulgences
Grubhub diners across the country can feast here.
And here’s some extra good news:
HBO NOW brings you all of HBO — the best series, movies, sports, docs and specials — in addition to must-see box office blockbusters. HBO NOW is offering a 1 month free trial to let Grubhub users stream their favorite shows while they dine in.
You can get a taste of some of your favorite HBO shows and an introduction to the free trial offer here.