KALE! Have you heard of it? It’s kind of a big deal. This dark leafy green has taken the food world by storm the past few years. It’s health benefits and tasty qualities make it one of the most talked about produce items ever. Kale can be baked, sauteed, stewed, or steamed. But it can also be eaten raw and is quite often enjoyed in a salad. So, we’ve done our due diligence, eaten lots and lots of kale, and rounded up our favorite Kale Salads in NYC that will also be delivered right to your door. Check them out:
1. Kale Caesar Salad from The Fat Radish in the Lower East Side
With anchovies, croutons, bacon, and egg.
2. Karmic Kale Salad from Blossom Du Jour in Chelsea
Olive oil and sea salt rubbed organic kale, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, carrots, tahini dressing.
3. Dandelion-Kale Salad from Organic Avenue in Manhattan
All organic ingredients: kale, dandelion, pine nuts, garlic, dill, hemp seeds, olive oil, raisins, juice, jalapeno peppers, Himalayan salt, black pepper.
4. Raw Kale Salad from Willow Road in Chelsea
With shaved cauliflower and crispy shallots.
5. Kale Seaweed & Beet Salad from Gobo in the West Village
Kale, seaweed, beet salad with toasted walnuts.
6. Grain & Kale Salad from Randolph Beer in SoHo
Bulgur wheat, red quinoa, wild mushrooms, asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
7. Kale Salad from The Brindle Room in the East Village
With toasted almonds, golden raisins, pears & pecorino.
8. Kale Salad from Brooklyn Label
With blue cheese, macadamia, fig and avocado.
9. Kale Salad from Burger & Barrel in SoHo
With white anchovies, toasted hazelnuts and Pecorino.
10. Kale Caesar Salad from Lodge in Brooklyn
Organic Tuscan kale, shaved Parmesan, and house made croutons.
11. Tuscan Kale Salad from Ciro’s in Brooklyn
With warm pancetta, cremini mushrooms, and pecorino.
What’s your favorite Kale Salad? Share in the comments below!