A Day In The Life Of A Bacon Lover. A Photo Essay.
You may recall our 2012 classic photo essays, A Day In The Life Of A Sushi Lover and A Day In The Life Of A Pizza Lover. Today we bring you the next installment in this groundbreaking series (that we hope will appear at the MoMA some time soon). With that, we present you with A Day In The Life Of A Bacon Lover:
1. Roll out of bed.
2. Wash up.
3. Put on your shoes.
4. Walk the dog.
5. Time for school.
6. Don’t forget your new briefcase!
7. Say the Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Put on your glasses to see the blackboard. (Your move, Warby Parker.)
9. School picture day. (Wait until you see us after 20 years of bacon!)
10. And who says teachers at The Bacon Institute can’t partake in picture day too?
11. Time for a sushi lunch.
12. Candy break.
13. And more candy…
14. Showdown on the court with the kid wearing Air Jordans.
15. Time for a mani.
16. Pay respects to bacon lovers who are now in a better bacon-loving place.
17. Dinner time!
18. Get fancy for a night on the town.
(image via buycostumes.com)
19. Crispy pumps.
20. In case they cause blisters…
21. Baby, it’s cold outside.
22. Seriously, it’s like like wear-your-scarf kind of cold.
23. But you make it to the party.
24. No, not that party… this party.
25. Time to go home.
26. But dessert is a must before bed.
27. And then brush your teeth.
28. And start dreaming of another bacon-filled day tomorrow!