The Best Super Bowl Foods on Seamless
It’s football time, and the big game is just days away! We are all quite excited about it, especially us New York and Boston fans. While the football game itself may be on your mind, we’ve been busy thinking about the food. Planning your Super Bowl menu is of utmost importance and we’re here to help guide you through it! To begin, you bet that the usual (albeit delicious!) wings and pizza places will be packed and bombarded with orders. In order to avoid the long waits at all the usual game day ordering spots, we advise you to take a stab at some alternative delivery restaurants! Try something different to fuel your cheering spirit, and order it on Seamless. It’s fast, easy ordering with delivery right to your door, so you’ll never miss a moment of the game!
- CHILI – This is a classic game day food, but oft forgotten about when making a delivery order on game day!
- SANDWICHES & SUBS – Order a platter of sandwiches and subs for the game. With so many variations you’re sure to find a delicious combo to keep you satisfied!
- BURGER SLIDERS– A perfect shared item, this classic will be a party hit!
- DUMPLINGS – While this may seem unconventional, we highly recommend an order of dumplings for an easy and tasty appetizer!
- TACOS – Soft or crunchy, tacos are a delicious bet for quelling those super cravings!
- CHEESE FRIES & MOZZARELLA STICKS – You can order these from any diner and they are never bad. Never!
Or, if you do still want the traditional game day wings, place your order from a less traditional spot! Chinese restaurants are known to have delicious chicken wings. Or for a more creative take, you can order Chicken Skewers from your favorite Thai restaurant! They are easy to share and a great snack while watching the game.
As you’re watching the final moments of the game, you’ve witnessed great athleticism from both Eli and Tom, you should absolutely cap off your super food frenzy with dessert! Cookies and ice cream will be a hit and sweet way to finish of the night.
This weekend, it’s not just about the game, it’s about the food you eat while watching the game. So, go on Seamless and order these great alternatives to your typical game day food for delivery, and don’t miss a minute of the game, half-time show, or commercials.