Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Aviation
- Which colorful pilot was credited with the most aerial combat victories in World War I and which country did he fly for? @joshmorrissey is a WWI enthusiast
- Before and After – Town of Wright Bros first flight AND DC comics character also known as Carter Hall @noturbizniss is selling his old comics on eBay
- On what date was Amelia Earhart’s first flying lesson AND where was it? @trunks1022 knows his aviation trivia
- What’s the name of the plane that Charles Lindbergh flew solo across the Atlantic in 1927 and what prize did he win? @poopslikedoggy wins prizes all the time
- What are the names of the three Goodyear blimps currently operating in the US? @yisraelfrenkel only uses Goodyear tires
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.