Baseball Twitter Trivia Questions and Answers
Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
Trivia theme of the week: Baseball
- The basis for the rules of modern baseball are the Knickerbocker Rules. Who formalized these and in what year? @noturbizniss plays by the book
- How many years difference were there in between the founding of the National League and the founding of the American League? @trunks1022 is good at math
- Which President was the first to throw out the first pitch to start a baseball season and in what year did he do it? @sortmon knows her presidents
- What would be your favorite SW order to be delivered to your ball game seats and in what stadium? @delsol10 put a new twist on ballpark eats
- How long did the longest Major League Baseball game by innings last (in hours + minutes) and how many innings were there? Participating in trivia is all about timing for @NechamaH
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.