Breakfast Twitter Trivia Questions and Answers
Each week on Twitter, @Seamless (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 Seamless discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
Trivia theme of the week: Breakfast
- Waffles are a popular morning dish. During the 1900s, when there was a shortage of breads, what were waffles often made with? @BeeeejEsq is an Eggo kind of guy
- The US cereal industry uses enough sugar every year to cover every single American with how many pounds of sugar? @noturbizniss has some sweet math skillz
- According to Guinnes World Records, the largest omelette was made in 2010. In what country was it made + how much did it weigh? @poopslikedoggy prefers a nice fritatta to an omelette
- What is your favorite restaurant on Seamless to order breakfast from? And what’s your ultimate order? @letsgolakers086 points us to some breakfast awesomeness going on in LA
- The 1985 movie The Breakfast Club was written by John Hughes. How many total days did it take him to write the script? @erohealth has only seen the movie 15 times
Follow @Seamless for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.