Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Elections
- The United States always votes on Tuesdays. Name 5 countries where voting is traditionally held on Saturdays. @noturbizniss majored in international politics
- In the 2006 “West Wing” Election, how many electoral votes did Matt Santos win AND how many of those were from his home state? @poopslikedoggy is a West Wing enthusiast
- Using the term lengths for each government office: ((US President) + (US Congressperson))/(US Senator) = ??? #swtrivia @trunks1022 knows fuzzy math
- The SW office voted on the best pizza yesterday. Which taste test would you most like to see next and why? @SuperflyJSnuka is craving comfort foods
- In what year was a uniform date for the US presidential election instituted AND who was sitting US President in that year? Reciting the chronological order of the US Presidents is one of @MrWallace3’s best talents
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.