Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Facebook
- What fraternity did Mark Zuckerberg belong to at Harvard AND what was his frat name there? @bencathers was prez of his frat
- What was the name of Zuck’s first “face”-based project and approx how many photo views did it get in its first 4 hours online? @HeyThereKiller was one of the first visitors to the site
- What book is the movie “The Social Network” loosely adapted from AND who is the book’s author? @Supersyze only read the Cliff’s Notes
- If Facebook were a country and its users were its citizens, Facebook would be the “x” largest country in the world? @bkolani knows how to solve for x
- What is the last name of the twins from whom Zuckerberg allegedly stole the FB code and what sport were they varsity athletes in? @emilykearns has a thing for identical twins
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.