Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Fashion
- When was the first organized New York fashion week, what was its original name, and who created it? @newbrokensong sat front row
- What Alexander McQueen shoes, often worn by Lady Gaga, are named after an animal and what does its name mean in Spanish? @vmelcher owns two pairs of armadillos
- Come up with the best SeamlessWeb meal for a model and explain yourself. @MsBellaF caters to the models wishes and needs
- Which NBA star has Anna Wintour been courting to appear on the cover of Vogue? @poopslikedoggy and the EoC of Vogue are on the same page
- According to Forbes May 2010, who are the top 3 highest paid supermodels AND what is the avg of their 2010 incomes? @davidcho re-upped his Forbes subscription
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.