Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Halloween (Obv.)
- What Celtic festival is Halloween rooted in AND what is that festival sometimes referred to as? @EmilyHanhan must be a quarter Celtic
- What vegetable was used for the original jack-o-lanterns AND what was the purpose of these proto-jackolanterns? @supersyze eats a lot of turnips to light up his own walkway
- In what decade and by whom was candy corn invented? Simply sweet @SoutheRyn snacks on these candies all year long
- What goodies would you most like to see in a SeamlessWeb trick-or-treat bag and why? @kateritchie dreams of fatbombs in a bag delivered to her door
- When we say that a pumpkin is monoecious, what does that mean? Plant anatomy was one of @BeeeejEsq’s best subjects in school
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.