Lobster Twitter Trivia Questions and Answers
Each week on Twitter, @Seamless (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 Seamless discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
Trivia theme of the week: Lobster (for National Lobster Day
- In which part of the body are the lobsters teeth located? @with_a_ch knows her lobster anatomy
- According to Guinness World Records, the largest lobster was caught where and weighed how much? @CarlyMMC wishes she caught it!
- A popular preparation of lobster is the Lobster Thermidor. When was it created + at what restaurant? @stuef knows his lobster dishes.
- What do you call a female lobster? @urifintzy got this round.
- How many walking legs does a lobster have? @adam_lehman doesn’t have this many legs.
Follow @Seamless for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.