Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Summer Foods
- In what year was the first pickup truck sold AND how much did it sell for? @noturbizniss rides in his pickup truck all day every day
- Name the main instructor and his two wingmen on the first season of VH1’s “The Pickup Artist” @MrWallace3 scored lots of numbers after this show aired
- What sport did Tim Pickup play professionally and in what year was he awarded an Order of Australia medal? @Millerum3 is Tim Pickup’s #1 fan
- Which band reached #1 on the Billboard Alternative Songs Chart in 2009 with the song “Panic Switch”? @poopslikedoggy has the Silversun Pickups on repeat
- Best food-related pickup line @Supersyze gets a lot of practice with these
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.