Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Rainy Day Activities
- In Gene Kelly’s famous dance sequence from “Singin’ in the Rain” what was added to the water to make it show up better on film? @poopslikedoggy has this routine down pat
- Name the movie and the character in it who said the following: “Your gym is a skid-mark on the underpants of society”? @tokberg is like a human imdb
- What is the English translation of the name that Russians have given the game of “Musical Chairs”? @noturbizniss isn’t bored when playing this game
- You have 9 hrs to watch the Godfather trilogy on your sofa. Assume no stoppages; how many minutes are left when you finish? @BeeeejEsq and @millerum06 have the compilations on DVD and VHS
- Come up with the most creative combination of SeamlessWeb order and rainy day activity. @stanford37b played a twist on the classic movies and pizza
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.