Seinfeld Twitter Trivia Questions and Answers
Each week on Twitter, @Seamless (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 Seamless discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
Trivia theme of the week: Seinfeld
- What’s the little secret to getting things out of Elaine’s vault? @lmira has all the secrets!
- What’s the first name of the low-talker Kramer dates, AND what does she get Jerry to do on the Today Show? @Macierich dated her too.
- Finish this line, “Who leaves a country packed with ponies…” @stuef memorized the entire series
- No wine and cake for George. What does he suggest the gang brings to a dinner party in episode 14 of season 5? @baker18 never goes to a dinner party without this.
- In the last Seinfeld episode who is Elaine trying to call and what type of call does she determine to be the “king of calls”? @reallytwee may or may not have some experience with these…
- Who are the bizzaro counterparts to the gang? Don’t forget Newman’s bizzaro character either! @heyyoeddie is friends with the counterparts too
Follow @Seamless for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.