Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Summer Foods
- Everyone has seen a red watermelon, but did you know there are 3 other flesh colors… What are they? @toKberg loves his fleshy fruits
- In what year and by whom was the first ice pop created? @m_f_lorenzo is first to the freezer full of pops
- What is the jingle played by Mister Softee trucks based on? @millerum06 hums this jingle on a daily basis
- In what US region, outside of New England, are clam bakes most popular? @davidcho loves a good clam bake
- What is your best and most ideal SeamlessWeb summer meal? @MrWallace3 has definitely been dreaming about this for a long time
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.