Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Twilight
- On what date did Stephanie Meyer start writing Twilight? @Julianne_N marks her calendar and celebrates yearly
- What is the color, model, and make of Edward Cullen’s car? @poopslikedoggy <3’s Edward and knows his motor vehicles
- What does it mean when a werewolf imprints and does Jacob imprint on Bella? @noturbizniss knows love at first sight when he sees it
- Who composed the original score for the Eclipse movie AND who performs the lead single on the soundtrack? @toKbeg “Shore” got this one first
- What is on the cover of the original Eclipse novel and what does it represent? @m_f_lorenzo has read all of the books at least once, but probably twice
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.