Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Summer Foods
- What vacation spot was featured in the Metro travel section today and what is its capital city? @bencathers reads the Metro daily on his way to the office
- What state is known as “vacationland” on its license plate and what bird is featured on this plate? @trunks1022 summers in vacationland
- Name the top three most visited countries by international tourists in 2009. @millerum06 has collected many stamps in his passport
- What was the license plate number of the Griswold family’s old car in National Lampoon’s Vacation? @poopslikedoggy has the movie on DVD and VHS
- Where would you be on vacation if you were eating Nasi Lemak? AND what time is it there right now? @hungryteresa is a traveling foodie
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.