Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Veterans Day
- Which President signed the bill changing Armistice Day to All Veterans Day AND what was his highest military rank in WWII? @newbrokensong aced AP US History
- Veteran’s, Veterans’, or Veterans: which is the official US Government spelling for today’s holiday? @poopslikedoggy knows proper grammar
- Give us the exact local time, day, and year that the Armistice to end World War I was officially put into effect. @nmf005 is very punctual
- Who is the current secretary of US Veterans Affairs and in what US state was he born? @trunks1022 got the answer fast
- In what year was a uniform date for the US presidential election instituted AND who was sitting US President in that year? Reciting the chronological order of the US Presidents is one of @MrWallace3’s best talents
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.