Each week on Twitter, @SeamlessWeb (that’s us) runs a trivia contest where the first person to answer each question correctly earns a $10 SeamlessWeb discount code. We usually have 4 or 5 questions spread throughout the day, all related to a weekly theme, so there are plenty of chances to win. Here’s a recap of this week’s questions…and answers.
This week’s theme: Wall Street
- Gordon Gekko is famous for saying “Greed is good” but he really said 6 words between “greed” and “is”. What were they? @Julianne_N knows and does not misquote
- For which famous actress did Wall Street director Oliver Stone write a collegiate recommendation letter to Yale? @SoutheRyn missed out on that opportunity but knew who didn’t
- What was the original Dutch name of Wall Street in NYC? @Supersyze speaks Dutch fluently
- In 2008 Forbes ranked the richest fictional characters. What was Gordon Gekko’s rank AND what was his attributed dollar value? @newbrokensong didn’t make this Forbes list, but did find it
- Michael Douglas won an Oscar as Gordon Gekko in 1987. Costar Shia LaBeouf won a Daytime Emmy in what year and for what TV show? @BeeeejEsq watched the Disney Channel in the early aughts
Follow @SeamlessWeb for your chance to win $10 in next week’s Twitter Trivia.