As the news reports and local weather experts tell us, we have a major Nor’easter hitting the northeastern region of the US tomorrow. When snow falls it is only natural to want to hibernate in your apartment and order food. We will definitely be doing the same.
To make sure that you are happily fed and the restaurant delivery staff is safe and takin’ care of biz, we have a few tips for you to keep in mind when ordering on Friday and Saturday:
- Place your order ahead of time.
- About 30 to 45 minutes ahead of when you may regularly order!
- Expect some delivery delays!
- Our team will be working overdrive to make sure that the Seamless site stays up to date with the most accurate delivery time estimation. However, sometimes the restaurants can run into some unanticipated delays.
- Fortune cookie time – “Patience is a virtue!”
- Tip Well!
- Always a good idea, but especially when the rain/ice/snow is falling from the sky.
- Last Resort: call the restaurant.
- If you experience any issue with your order, and your order is extremely late, please reach out to the restaurant to ensure it’s right on track.
As always, the rockstar Seamless Customer Care Team will be on call 24/7 to take your phone calls, emails, and tweets!
Phone: 1.800.905.9322, option 2
We really appreciate your patience through this storm! Order well and stay warm… so you don’t end up walking through a mess like this: