National Pasta Day!
Mama Mia it’s a party! Now this is a national holiday we can get behind. Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t love a good pasta dish? The answer is most likely no. From spaghetti to tagliatelle, orrechiette to orzo, the pasta shapes available are plentiful and marvelous. Whether in a pink sauce, a pesto sauce, or meat sauce, pasta tastes delicious. And today, we honor the holiday and the pasta, with some of the best pasta dishes available for delivery! Check out our top 10 favorite pasta dishes in NYC!
- Spaghetti Limone from Frank Restaurant
- Shrimp Orzo from Kefi
- Penne alla Vodka from Il Bagatto
- All American Nosh from S’Mac
- Paparedelle all’Anatra from Abboccato
- Tagliolini Agnello e Caprino from Centro Vinoteca
- Fusili Pasta from Corsino
- Rigatoni all Siciliana from Max Restaurant
- Cavatelli with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe from Roc
- Chittara Pasta from Donatella
Did your favorites make the list? Dish on your favorite pasta dishes in the comments below!