Nachos are the perfect game daysnack. And with football season underway our tendency for nacho eating is increased quite a bit. To give you some awesome thoughts for your nacho eating adventures, here are some awesome Nachos for when you’re watching football, or not.
1. Camaron Nachos from El Diablito Taqueria (East Village)
Chips with cheese, pico de gallo, black bean purée and jalapeño. Filled with grilled shrimp, chipotle and avocado.
2. BBQ Nachos from Kimchi Grill (Prospect Heights)
Marinated Korean BBQ beef and spicy seared pork with queso blanco, Cheddar, black beans, fresh kimchi, pico de gallo, green onion and miso crèma over tortilla chips.
3. Shorty’s “Philly-Style” Whiz Nachos from Shorty’s (Hell’s Kitchen)
Homemade guacamole and pico de gallo, whiz, banana hot peppers and sour cream
4. Black Bean Nachos from Plan B (Prospect Heights)
Homemade tortilla chips melted cheese, tomatoes, jalapeños, sour cream and salsa
5. Nachos De Tomas from Professor Thom’s (East Village)
Not your average nachos!
6. BBQ Chicken Nachos from RBBTS (SoHo)
Shredded BBQ chicken, Cheddar cheese and sweet relish, over nachos
7. Nachos from Coppelia (Chelsea)
Chihuahua cheese, black beans, jalapeños and chopped beef short ribs
8. Fully Loaded Nachos from Rockin’ Raw (SoHo)
Seasoned flax chips fully loaded with seed meat, sour cream, nacho cheese and guacamole
9. Serious Nachos from Trailer Park Lounge (Chelsea)
Made with beef, turkey or veggie chili
10. Irish Nachos from Pork Slope (Park Slope)
Tater tots, chili, Cheddar, jalapeños, tomatoes, sour cream
11. Over the Top Nachos from PS 450 (Gramercy)
Black beans, fresh jalapeños, guacamole, salsa fresca, tomatoes, scallions, Cheddar, Jack and Queso fresco
12. Nachos de Panza from Rosa Mexicano (Lincoln Center)
Pork belly nachos made with crispy tortillas, topped with pork belly, black beans, serrano chiles, guacamole and Chihuahua cheese
13. Crab ‘n Shrimp Nachos from Crab Spot (Park Slope)
Crispy tortilla chips topped with tender shrimp, creamy Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, fresh pico de gallo, jalapeño peppers and sour cream
14. Jim Bowie Nachos from Silver Spurs (Greenwich Village)
With beef chili topped with salsa, cheese, scallion, refried beans, jalapeño and sour cream
15. BBQ Nachos from Virgil’s Real Barbeque (Midtown)
With BBQ pulled chicken, Carolina pulled pork and Texas beef brisket
16. Miss McGrath’s Irish Nachos from Dram Shop Bar (Williamsburg)
Hand-cut fries topped with cheese, bacon, sour cream, green onions, and pickled jalapeños with salsa on the side
17. MXco’s Nachos from MXco (Upper East Side)
Chorizo nachos with Guacamole, crema fresca, Chihuahua cheese, black beans, salsa roja, pico de gallo and herb-pickled jalapeños
18. Loaded Nacho’s from Bill’s Bar & Burger (Meatpacking)
Texas chili, Cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream
19. Brother Jimmy’s BBQ Humongous Nachos (Upper East Side)
With pulled pork, chips, BBQ beans, chili, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa and guacamole
What do you top your nachos with? Share in the comments below!