Ahh, Fall. We go from carefree days filled with beaches, lakes and fun to an abrupt awaking to reality. How can you ease yourself into reality this autumn? With food of course. Here’s 7 salivating foods perfect for fall:
1. Heritage Smoked Ham Sandwich: If you’re craving an awesome lunch sammie go with Wichcraft’s Heritage Smoked Ham Sandwich – perfect for fall, with poached pears, Dijon mustard, and aged cheddar on a grilled cranberry pecan bread that reminds you of that big upcoming turkey day feast. This guy pairs perfectly with a side Corn Salad.
2. Lemon Grilled Chicken Breast Burger: Can’t decide if you want something hearty or sweet? Why not go for both? Burgers & Cupcakes allows you to pair a Lemon Grilled Chicken Breast Burger with a Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake for dessert. Missing Summer in New York says who?
3. Organic Green Kale Gnocchi: For those who are craving some carbs, Supper in the East Village won’t disappoint! This dish is hearty, filling, and warm. Perfect for a Fall evening. Mi Amore!
4. Aloo Paneer Roll: Thelewala will grant your Indian Fill with fixings like the Aloo Paneer Roll with potatoes, paneer cheese and cumin . While you’re ordering from this great spot, some other awesome items are the Smoky Gobi Roll with cauliflower, smokey red chili and red onions or the Okra Roll.
5. Chimichanga with Vegan Steak: For those craving food from south of the border, Casa Loca is a wise choice. From jalapeño poppers, Vegan steak or chicken tacos and Chimichanga proteins, you’ll be sure to find something to satisfy your taste buds.
6. Signature Salad: Baby Olive in Brooklyn gives you a variety of fresh salad choices from the Signature, Louie, Laurie, Momma or many other varieties. However, creating your own salad ranges with many ingredients from pumpkin seeds, quinoa, snap peas, cucumber or other foods ripe for autumn. The pumpkin pie smoothie or apple pie smoothie will be perfect fall treats to wash your food down..