With one week in the books, Delivery Week has been a huge hit! Thanks to all of you, we’ve seen thousands of three-course meals ordered from across the city for lunch and dinner. In fact, Delivery Week has been so popular that we’ve got restaurants clamoring to be part of week two. Lucky for you, we’ve brought 15 of them aboard!
The complete list is available on the main Delivery Week site, but here’s a sampling of these Upper East and Upper West side additions (menus will go live on Saturday, October 24):
- Galil – 1252 Lexington Avenue, Moroccan
- L’ybane – 1136 First Avenue, French
- Chez Lucienne – 308 Lenox Avenue, French
- Pappardella – 316 Columbus Avenue, Italian
- Wondee Siam V – 969 Amsterdam Avenue, Thai
- Big Daddy’s – 239 Park Ave South, American
- Duke’s – 560 3rd Ave, American
Enjoy your even more varied selections and great deals for the rest of Delivery Week, now featuring more than 100 of New York’s best delivery restaurants!