We’re cheering up this boring Wednesday with some delicious news… today is National Chocolate Milkshake Day! Yes, specifically chocolate milkshakes. While we may have some love for the strawberry or coffee or Oreo varieties, today we pledge allegiance to the sweet chocolate beverage. The chocolate milkshake is most popularly made with milk, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate sauce. All three of these ingredients combined churn out creamy deliciousness in a cup. And when this beverage is delivered, well, you’ve got magic.
Our top 5 chocolate milkshakes in NYC on Seamless:
1. Schnipper’s Quality Kitchen (Midtown West and Gramercy)
2. Black Iron Burger Shop (East Village)
3. Best Burgers & Shakes (Midtown West)
4. Black Shack – A Burger Joint (Murray Hill)
5. Burger Creations (Greenwich Village)
What do you think of this list? Are we missing your favorite Chocolate Milkshake? Let us know in the comments below!