Have you ever seen a larger-than-life pastrami sandwich? If you were at the Brooklyn Flea this weekend, the answer is most certainly yes, but if not, you missed out on something special! Don’t worry too much though, cause we’ve got plenty of photos and videos to recreate the experience for you…and you still have the greatest gift of all, the ability to order food online. Also, while we were driving around town, we were still adding new restaurants around the country, so here’s a sampling of some our latest and greatest:
- Island Hopper – 91 Massachusetts Avenue BOSTON (Asian Fusion)
- Michael & Ping’s Modern Chinese Takeout – 437 Third Avenue BROOKLYN (Chinese)
- Blue Elephant – 1235 West Devon Avenue CHICAGO (Japanese)
- Mottsu – 285 Mott Street MANHATTAN (Japanese)
- Lovash – 236 South Street PHILADELPHIA (Indian)
- Another Monkey – 280 Valencia Street SAN FRANCISCO (Thai)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.