Kanye broke the mold on this weekend’s SNL and now it’s your turn. While you may not be able to perform a musical number with fifty ballerinas dancing behind you, you CAN change up your lunch routine. We’ll give you the POWER, you’ve just gotta decide what to eat. Here are some of this week’s newest restaurants:
- Ponte’s – 39 Desbrosses Street MANHATTAN (Italian)
- Bagelteria – 483 Grand Street BROOKLYN (Bagels)
- Curry House – 1335 Beacon Street BROOKLINE, MA (Indian)
- Divan Turkish Kitchen – 918 South 22nd Street PHILADELPHIA (Middle Eastern)
- Kasa – 3115 Fillmore Street SAN FRANCISCO (Indian)
- Desperados Burgers & Bar – 1342 U Street NW WASHINGTON DC (Burgers)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.