It’s the week of Thanksgiving – CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? But as you prepare to chow down on turkey, stuffing, and some mashed yams, take a little time to remember the other cuisines out there in this week of American indulgence. Here are a few ideas for your next online order in case you get tired of turkey:
- Bubor Cha Cha – 45 Beach Street BOSTON (Malaysian)
- Barrio – 210 7th Avenue BROOKLYN (Mexican)
- Smokin’ Woody’s – 4160 North Lincoln Avenue CHICAGO (Barbeque)
- Cafe Del Amore – 316 Lexington Avenue MANHATTAN (Soups, Salads & Sandwiches)
- Gaja Gaja – 627 South Street PHILADELPHIA (Japanese)
- Chow’s Kitchen – 101 Utah Road SAN FRANCISCO (Chinese)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.