Apparently it’s the “first day of spring.” Unfortunately, we aren’t seeing much of that here in New York with all the rain, snow, and freezing rain. Oh well. Good thing we’ve got some awesome new restaurants for you to try out while staying warm and dry!
- FuGaKyu – 1280 Beacon Street BROOKLINE (Japanese)
- Fattoush – 2652 N Halsted Street CHICAGO (Middle Eastern)
- La Cienega Grill Cafe – 1663 La Cienega Boulevard LOS ANGELES (Mexican)
- Bill’s Bar & Burger – 16 West 51st Street MANHATTAN (Burgers)
- Erawan Thai Cuisine – 123 S 23rd Street PHILADELPHIA (Thai)
- Alsarayah – 25-94 Steinway Street QUEENS (Middle Eastern)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.