Recovering from the weekend is hard. The Monday Blues are hitting us harder today for some reason, but there are a few things keeping our spirits up: some amazing new restaurants! Here are some of the choice eats debuting on SeamlessWeb this week:
- Good Eats – 1002 Tremont Street BOSTON (Italian)
- HopHap – 204 Smith Street BROOKLYN (Thai)
- Stocks and Blondes – 40 North Wells Street CHICAGO (Pub/Burgers)
- Lula Kabob – 952 South Broadway LOS ANGELES (Mediterranean)
- neighborHOOD Cafe – 1243 Van Ness Street LOS ANGELES (Healthy)
- Blueberry Grill – 1571 Second Avenue MANHATTAN (American)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.