I know, I know… you’ve also been counting down the days until Eclipse premieres on Wednesday (less than 2!). You can barely eat because the thought of you gazing into Edward’s (“real” name: Robert Pattinson) eyes on the big screen makes you dizzy. Staring at Jacob’s six-pack abdominals just drives you insane. But, in order for you to be fully prepared to devour the werewolf and vampire thriller this week, you should really be well nourished. Here are a few of the newest restaurants to pop up on the SeamlessWeb scene:
- Otarian – 154 Bleecker Street MANHATTAN (Healthy)
- Taco Grill – 146 West 72nd Street MANHATTAN (Mexican)
- Banh Mi – 580 Grand Street BROOKLYN (Vietnamese)
- Yamashiro Sake Bar – 3027 Steinway Street QUEENS (Japanese)
- Geppetto – 10257 Old Georgetown Road BETHESDA (Italian)
- Sacrificial Lamb – 1704 R Street NW WASHINGTON (Indian)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.