Where did the weekend go? We’re not quite sure, but it definitely flew by. In order to make sure that this week passes just as quickly, we’ve added a whole bunch of new restaurants for you to enjoy. That means your choices are growing from New York to Boston to Chicago and beyond, so enjoy this sampling and then check out the entire site for the newest SeamlessWeb eateries in your neighborhood and indulge yourself in a good at-home, at-desk, or at-anywhere meal. Pick it up and get one step closer to your payday:
- Chinatown Brasserie – 380 Lafayette Street MANHATTAN (Chinese)
- Whym – 889 Ninth Avenue MANHATTAN (American)
- Mega Bites Diner – 245 Dekalb Avenue BROOKLYN (Diner)
- Cafe Mamtaz – 87 L Street BOSTON (Indian)
- Beauty’s – 228 Broadway CAMBRIDGE (Pizza)
- Los Moles – 3140 North Lincoln Avenue CHICAGO (Mexican)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.