Mondays can be tough. It’s the first day of the week and waking up is a chore, followed by the realization that you should have run more weekend errands, the regret that you didn’t sleep in that extra hour on Sunday, and the feeling that the next weekend is impossibly far away. Add rain to the equation and things looks especially bleak…until you realize that you have the best excuse to order in your lunch and dinner for the day! Here are a few of SeamlessWeb’s newest restaurant partners for you to try out on this lazy Monday:
- Mikey’s Burger – 134 Ludlow Street MANHATTAN (Burgers)
- Smith & Wollensky – 201 East 49th Street MANHATTAN (Steakhouse)
- Rangzen Tibetan Place – 24 Pearl Street CAMBRIDGE (Tibetan)
- Tremont St. Cafe – 418 Tremont Street BOSTON (American)
- North Beach Pizza – 800 Stanyan Street SAN FRANCISCO (Pizza)
- Stone Korean Kitchen – 4 Embarcadero Center SAN FRANCISCO (Korean)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.