We’re in the final stretch. It’s the last week of “unofficial summer” and it’s supposed to be even more unbearably hot than ever (in the Northeast anyway). Until the cool and crisp air of fall hits, the likelihood that you will leave your home or office for meals is very tiny. If you’re tired of your go-to delivery options, here are some of the newest restaurants on SeamlessWeb in many cities and neighborhoods:
- Jo’s – 264 Elizabeth Street MANHATTAN (American)
- Restaurant 20/20 – 20 Warren Street MANHATTAN (Spanish)
- DuMont Burger – 314 Bedford Avenue BROOKLYN (American)
- Lemongrass Grill – 61 7th Avenue BROOKLYN (Thai)
- Montien – 63 Stuart Street BOSTON (Thai)
- Falafel Factory – 32 S 18th Street PHILADELPHIA (Middle Eastern)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.