Fall (or Autumn if you must) is the time for change and new beginnings. With back to school season, the return of football, the Jewish New Year, and yes, a change in the weather, it might be time to change things up in your delivery routine as well. Lucky for you, we keep adding new restaurants to our selection of thousands all over the country. Here are some of the newest SeamlessWeb restaurants that you may want to “fall” into this week:
- chom chom – 40 West 56th Street MANHATTAN (Korean)
- Noodle Bar – 172 Orchard Street MANHATTAN (Asian Fusion)
- Bencotto – 291 Third Avenue BROOKLYN (Italian)
- Hasu Japanese French Fusion – 1326 Spruce Street PHILADELPHIA (Asian Fusion)
- Ghazal Indian Cuisine – 711 Centre Street BOSTON (Indian)
- Helmand Palace – 2424 Van Ness Avenue SAN FRANCISCO (Middle Eastern)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.