I don’t know about you, but I’m having a real tough time this Monday morning. Two rounds of snooze on the alarm clock, three cups of coffee and two energy bars later, I’m still suffering from a case of the sleepies. But there is one thing keeping me awake today: awesome new restaurants on SeamlessWeb. Here are some of the spots to order from that are sure to excite anyone out of their Monday fatigue:
- Choptank – 308 Bleecker Street MANHATTAN (American)
- Hawkers – 225 East 14th Street MANHATTAN (Asian Fusion)
- 9 Tastes – 50 John F. Kennedy Boulevard CAMBRIDGE (Thai)
- QT Vietnamese Sandwich – 48 North 10th Street PHILADELPHIA (Vietnamese)
- El Souk – 808 North State Street CHICAGO (Middle Eastern)
- Phucket Thai – 248 Divisadero Street SAN FRANCISCO (Thai)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.