Delivery Week has kicked off. Now what? Yesterday, we let you ease in, look around the site a bit, and order your first Delivery Week prix-fixe specials. Today, we’ll give you some recommendations of some more top menus (with sample 3-course selections) from around the city:
- Lunch from Ethos (495 Third Avenue): Tsatziki, Kotopoulo Souvlaki, Yiaourti
- Dinner from Indus Valley (2636 Broadway): Vegetable Samosa, Chicken Tikka Masala, Kesari Malai Kheer
- Lunch from Lilli and Loo (792 Lexington Avenue): Shrimp Dumplings, Kalbi Beef, Pearl Tapioca Bubble Tea
- Dinner from Paris Commune (99 Bank Street): Seared Crab Cake, Atlantic Salmon, Warm Ginger Bread
- Dinner from Pera Mediterranean Brasserie (303 Madison Avenue): Crispy Phyllo Rolls, Lamb Adana Twist, Baklava
If those meals don’t have you salivating, you’re gonna have to work on your appetite and we’re gonna have to work on our Pavlovian training techniques. Enjoy your meals!
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard. Have a restaurant that you’d like to see on Delivery Week in the future? Send us an e-mail about that too or leave a comment!