It’s official. Shark Week is here. And while you’re spending your week glued to the TV watching sharks and sea creatures and water, you better have some good eats. Luckily, there are some shark-tastic new restaurants that have joined Seamless. Any of these are ready and willing to deliver right to your couch, so you don’t have to miss a minute of the Shark Week action.
- Authentic – 16 West 45th Street, Midtown West (Healthy)
- Blacksmith Cafe – 20 W 37th Street, Midtown West (Deli)
- Hanjoo – 12 St. Marks Place, East Village (Korean)
- Jalapeno – 185 Columbus Avenue, Upper West Side (Mexican)
- Larb Ubol – 480 Ninth Avenue, Hell’s Kitchen (Thai)
- Mamasita – 818 Tenth Avenue, Hell’s Kitchen (Mexican)
- Noodle Cafe Zen – 31 St. Marks Place, East Village (Asian Fusion)
- Pepe Rosso To Go – 149 Sullivan Street, SoHo (Italian)
- The Frog’s Crown – 204 Spring Street, SoHo (Latin & Greek)
- Veggietopia – 578 Ninth Avenue, Hell’s Kitchen (Vegetarian)
- Zen 6 – 328 E 6th Street, East Village (Japanese)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard!