Tonight marks the beginning of the Jewish New Year and we wish a happy and sweet new year to all those celebrating! Even if you’re not celebrating, we have some sweet news: these delicious new restaurants in New York! Take a look and enjoy all the goodness that these new restaurants have to offer.
- Aegean Grill – 203 East 26th Street, Murray Hill (Mediterranean)
- Delmonico’s Kitchen – 207 West 36th Street, Midtown West (American)
- Dough Re Mi – 36 Water Street, Financial District (Pizza)
- Fratelli Brick Oven Pizza – 1317 First Avenue, Upper East Side (Pizza)
- Galanga – 149 West 4th Street, West Village (Thai)
- Hana Michi – 28 West 32nd Street, Koreatown (Asian)
- Mayhem & Stout – 711 Second Avenue, Murray Hill (American)
- Pepela – 104 East 30th Street, Flatiron (Middle Eastern)
- Simply Sliders – 153 East 43rd Street, Midtown East (American)
- Susanna Pizzeria – 182 Bleecker Street, West Village (Pizza)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard!