Order food online from these new Boston Seamless restaurants!
In the unseasonably warm heat of this spring Monday, tens of thousands of participants are running in the Boston Marathon. From Hopkinton to Boston, there’s a long stretch of 26.2 miles that typically is enduring in much milder weather. So, what does this mean for today’s big event? It means that some runners might consider taking a seat this round and calling in some Seamless to watch those fanatical enough to plough through. And while you’re watching from the sidelines at Heartbreak Hill or catching all the action on TV, check out these new Seamless restaurants in the Boston area to order from this week. So good, you’ll be running there yourself!
- Pauli’s – 65 Salem Street, Boston (Deli)
- Conor Larkin’s – 329 Huntington Avenue, Boston (Burgers)
- Typhoon Asian Bistro – 725 Boylston Street, Boston (Japanese)
- Moksa – 450 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge (Indian)
- Ittyo – 1815 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge (Japanese)
- Cafe Kafofo – 594 Cambridge Street, Cambridge (Sandwiches)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.