Order food online from these new Boston Seamless restaurants!
Brady is back! Belichik is back! The Gronk is back! The Patriots kicked off their season yesterday with a super win against the Tennessee Titans and we’re still riding high! We have to wait for another Pats game for 6 more days, but to get you through it, we’ve got some delicious new restaurants in the Boston area for some yummy online ordering. Check it out:
- O Sushi -10 Huntington Avenue, Back Bay (Sushi)
- Four Burgers – 134 Boylston Street, Downtown Boston (Burgers)
- Umai – 224 Newbury Street, Back Bay (Japanese)
- Pat’s Trattoria – 429 W Broadway, South Boston (Italian)
- Falafel Corner – 8 1/2 Eliot Street, Cambridge (Middle Eastern)
- Frank’s Steak House – 2310 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge (American)
- Olive Cafe – 43 Gore Street, Cambridge (Middle Eastern)
- Aman Palace – 63 Union Square, Somerville (Indian)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.