Order food online from these new Brooklyn and Queens Seamless restaurants!
Springtime in Brooklyn! Sounds sort of melodic doesn’t it? Like a piece of a lyric of a happy-go-lucky song that makes you smile and discretely tap your foot while riding on the train. Well, we’ll get Colbie Caillat to jump in on the rest of the words to this potential chart-topper. Until that point, just enjoy the brisk but enjoyable weather outside, and order some pickup for lunch. We have a few new Seamless restaurants in Brooklyn (and one in Queens!) for ordering online this week. So, start your playlist and start ordering.
- Energy Fuel – 606A Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn (Healthy)
- Inaka Asian Cuisine – 597 Vanderrbilt Avenue, Brooklyn (Japanese)
- Jake’s Wayback Burgers – 125 Livingston Street, Brooklyn (American)
- Mezza Luna Pizzeria – 184 Havemeyer Street, Brooklyn (Pizza)
- Mussels & More – 8001 Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn (Seafood)
- Red Oak – 8305 Third Avenue, Brooklyn (American)
- San Remo Pizzeria – 56-01 Myrtle Avenue, Queens (Pizza)
- Smith N. 9 Pizza Pita – 478 Smith Street, Brooklyn (Middle Eastern)
- The Hen House – 7302 Third Avenue, Brooklyn (American)
- Va Beh’ – 446a Dean Street, Brooklyn (Italian)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.