Order food online from these new Brooklyn Seamless restaurants!
Rain rain just won’t go away. With this super moist weather, we’re apt to stay indoors. And when we stay indoors we need to keep ourselves fed with some delicious and great restaurants. Luckily, the boroughs have been getting some great new additions! Check them out:
- Abu’s Homestyle Bakery – 1184 Fulton Street, Bed-Stuy (Dessert)
- Cibao – 172 Smith Street, Downtown Brooklyn (Latin American)
- Hanco’s – 147 Montague Street, Brooklyn Heights (Vietnamese)
- Joloff – 1168 Bedford Avenue, Bed-Stuy (African)
- On Montrose Ave Eatery – 56 Montrose Avenue, Williamsburg (American)
- Pachas – 93-21 37th Avenue, Jackson Heights (Latin American)
- Stoop Juice – 443 Seventh Avenue, Park Slope (Healthy)
- Tommy’s Famous Cheesesteaks & Pizza – 450 Fifth Avenue, Park Slope (American)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.