Order food online from these new Brooklyn and Queens Seamless restaurants!
New things are always exciting. The novelty is still there and there’s so much exploring to do. Especially with restaurants. What kind of foods are there? What is the best dish? What are the desserts like? You can feel your mouth water as you think of the possibilities. But what happens when the newness wears off? The novelty is gone, so does it become dull, old news? Not with Seamless. The new become the seasoned, the popular places, the go-tos, if you will. So, check out these newbies, new Seamless restaurants in Brooklyn and Queens for ordering online this week!
- El Boqueron – 31-01 34th Avenue, Queens (Latin American)
- Rajbhog – 72-27 37th Avenue, Queens (Indian)
- Thai Food 88 – 611 86th Street, Brooklyn (Thai)
- Teddy’s Bar and Grill – 96 Berry Street, Brooklyn (American)
- La Cocina De Mama Too – 251 Jackson Street, Brooklyn (Spanish)
- Park Slope ChipShop – 383 Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn (English)
- Sai Thai – 437 Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn (Thai)
- Leelawadee – 52 7th Avenue, Brooklyn (Thai)
- Le Gamin – 108 Franklin Street, Brooklyn (French)
- Uncle Paul’s Pizzeria – 2625 86th Street, Brooklyn (Pizza)
- Olde Brooklyn Bagel Shoppe – 645 Vanderbilt Avenue, Brooklyn (Bagels)
- Pequena – 601 Vanderbilt Avenue, Brooklyn (Mexican)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.