Order food online from these new Brooklyn and Queens Seamless restaurants!
Today is yet another day to climb over the hump. And, to make it a more slippery trek, we’ve got a grey, rainy day to bear. Hope you don’t get a case of the hump day blues. Well, if you find yourself dragging along, we’ve got something to put a little spring into your step. New restaurants! That’s right. Check out these new Seamless restaurants in Brooklyn and Queens for ordering online this week. Turn this dreary day into a food happy day!
- Alobar Restaurant – 46-42 Vernon Boulevard, Queens (American)
- Blue Ice Fish & Chips – 147 Lewis Avenue, Brooklyn (Seafood)
- Brownstone Bagel & Bread – 671 Union Street, Brooklyn (American)
- Dram Shop Bar – 339 Ninth Street, Brooklyn (American)
- Erb Thai Restaurant – 681 Manhattan Avenue, Brooklyn (Thai)
- Kam Fung – 5221 Avenue N, Brooklyn (Chinese)
- Lorimer Market – 620 Lorimer Street, Brooklyn (Sandwiches)
- Mahzen Grill – 739 Grand Street, Brooklyn (Middle Eastern)
- Mesa Azteca – 91 Wycoff Avenue, Brooklyn (Mexican)
- Packard Cafe and Grill – 41-34 Crescent Street, Queens (American)
- Pumpernickel Bagel – 2310 44th Drive, Queens (Bagels)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.