Oh really… it’s Monday again? We’re not quite sure how that happened. And we’re not quite sure how May is literally around the corner. But it’s here and we’re ready to confront it. With clear eyes, and empty stomachs. We have tons of new restaurants in Chicago for you to try out all week long. Check them out and enjoy!
- Badou Senegalese Cuisine – 2055 W Howard Street, XX (Senegalese)
- Crazy Pot – 2002 S Wentworth Avenue, Near South(Chinese)
- Delux Bar & Grill – 669 Milwaukee Avenue, Ukranian Village (American)
- Kanok – 3422 N Broadway, Lakeview (Asian Fusion)
- Lotus Cafe – 719 W Maxwell Street, Lower West Side (Vietnamese)
- Maza – 2415 N Ashland Avenue, Lincoln Park (Middle Eastern)
- Pasta Al Gusto – 1648 W Belmont Avenue, Lakeview (Italian)
- Sawtooth Restaurant – 1350 W Randolph Street, West Loop (Vietnamese)
Have a restaurant that you would like to see added to the site? Send us an e-mail and we’ll make sure to do our best to bring them aboard.